Jun 5, 2011

Sorry, Blame It On Me..!!



i just edit the original lyrics a bit..
but you can still sing along to the instrumental..
if you want to..
ok?
hehe..


(Intro)
As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility,
And I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me,
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things that i didn't done,
And things that haven't occurred yet,
And things that they don't want to take responsibility for,

I'm sorry for the times that I left you there,
I was so busy entertaining myself,
I'm sorry for the times that I make dunno,
I'm sorry for the fact that I did not know,

That i was sitting there just wishing we,
Could go back to when it was just you and us,
I'm sorry for the times I didn't neglect,
I'm sorry for the times I had respect,

I'm sorry for the right things that I've done,
I'm sorry I am always there for my friends,
I'm sorry for the fact that I was always aware,
That you can always sleep when I'm needing you

Because I'm at the school like every day,
I'm sorry for the things that I have not say,
Like how you are the worst thing in my world,
And how I am so proud to call you my friends,

(Chorus)
I don't understand what's your problems,
And I am not just blind to know,
All the pain i kept inside me,
Even though you might not know,

If I can apologize for being wrong,
Then it's just a shame on me,
I'll be the reason for your ignorance,
And you can put the blame on me,

You can put the blame on me(x4)

Said you can put the blame on me(x3)
You can put the blame on me

I'm sorry for the things that you put me through
And all the times you always know what to do
I'm sorry that you had to go and leave me there,
Just trying to stay busy till you passed your exams,

When you would rather be with all your other friends,
As one big family with money and pride,
And even though i treated u like friends
u just ignored and disliked me,

u got up and left me here all alone
I'm sorry that you had to do it with your best friends
I'm sorry that I came and added to your grief
I'm sorry that I'm a guy who was once a "thief"

I'm sorry that I didn't knew that fast
I wish I would've ignored and not be so bad
I'm sorry that my life turned out this way
I'm sorry that monkeys came and took you away

(Chorus)

I'm sorry that it took so short to see
They were dead wrong trying to ignore on me
I'm sorry that it took so long to speak
But I was on tour with Ili and Afifi,

I'm sorry for the hand that you didn't dealt
For the embarrassment that you felt
Just a little young boy trying to have fun
but u didn't bring because he's too young

I'm sorry for friendships getting shut down
I hope you manage better next time around
How was I to know i was too bad-ass?
In a money and pride club they say

Why doesn't anybody wanna take blame?
u came backed out disgracing my name
I'm just a student trying to entertain
Because I love my friends I'll take that blame

Even though the blame's on you(x3)
I'll take that blame from you

And you can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me
You can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me

And you can put that blame on me(x2)

based on: Akon-Sorry, Blame It On Me

No comments:

Post a Comment